Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Twins Have Arrived!





The twins are finally here! born on 10/14 at 1:38 and 1:39 pm. Ethan Robert tipped the scales at 7 pounds, 15 ounces (wow) and little Allyson Rae was 4 pounds, 10 ounces. Ethan, Ally, and mommy are all doing extremely well! Big sister Peyton is having fun too! More to come after some sleep . . . .so will probably have another post in about 10 years!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Seeing their new little faces totally made my eyes well up, and I totally have a heart of coal too. Congrats! I cannot wait to meet them! You never got back to us about coming out for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until my next trip down to see you ALL! I am already planning away with little games I can play with all the little ones. Give Peyton a huge hug and kiss from me. Hopefully, when you ask her what color my nose is she might just say.... hahhaha! Hugs and kisses to you all!

:) jane