Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hair Drama So Soon!



Renee and I have been on the inept side about doing things with Peyton's hair, since she sits still for about 4 seconds usually. Last week, she came home from "school" with her hair put up in a Pebbles ponytail at the top of her head - looked adorable. Evidently she sat for them! In the bathtub that night, the ponytail came out, but her hair didn't quite go back to normal! It did turn into one of my favorite pictures , though!


Before:






After:




2 comments:

Rachel said...

She's quite the smiler!

Rachel said...

Is she is daycare now?

I do Aubrey's hair while she is eating breakfast so she is tied down. I trim her nails while she is watching The Backyardigans. She is so busy trying to get my head out of the way that she doesn't care what I am doing. I too have my fair share of hair drama. She ususally has a fuzzy matted section of hair on one side. Oh well, what's a mom to do?