Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back in the Bouncer




I saw that the Heldt's computer was down, so thought I would sneak up a post (since you guys are the only ones that read this!). We pulled the bouncer out again, and between that and her new Sand and Water table, the backyard is now on Peyton's top places to play list!




She is getting so big, I don't know what happened to the baby!







3 comments:

Rachel said...

The water table looks pretty neat. Aubrey is getting one for her birthday this year. We are doing an actual sandbox as the sand would last about two minutes and then be lost in the gravel forever. I love the curl in your daughers hair. It is very sweet and angelic looking.

Rachel

Rachel said...

Easter pics?

R

Rachel said...

are you really going to make us wait until you come out for us to see your sweet little daughter?